Campus Visits and Information Sessions
- Meet with Admissions Representatives
- Discover the academic & student services we have to offer
- Learn about admissions & financial aid procedures
- Tour the campus
- Start your future here
Information sessions begin in the Admissions Office and conclude with a guided tour. Prospective students will receive an overview of our academic programs, campus life, transfer opportunities, and more. Family and friends are welcome to attend.
- Wednesday, July 24, 3:00pm
- Monday, July 29, 10:00am
- Monday, August 5, 10:00am
- Wednesday, August 14, 3:00pm
- Monday, August 19, 10:00am
- Wednesday, August 28, 3:00pm
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office: 774.330.4311
Self-guided campus tours are always available. Please come to the Admissions Office during regular office hours and pick up a copy of the campus map.
Learn more about specific academic programs at CCCC – register now for an Information Session!
An Admissions Representative and the Program Coordinator will share up-to-date information about the program and answer questions about the curriculum, support services and the admissions process. All sessions will begin in the Admissions Office, except where noted.
|Office of Admissions|
|Location||Nickerson Administration Building, ground floor|