The Massachusetts Public Record Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66 & Chapter 4, Secton 7(26)) provides that every person has a right to access public information. This right of access includes the right to inspect or be furnished with a copy of any public record, or to be notified of a denial of such a request, within ten (10) business days following the receipt of a request. In order to assist members of the public with access public records in the custody of the College, the following guidelines are provided.
Requests for public records should be directed to:
Lisa Kopecky, Records Access Officer
Although not required, requests for public records should be submitted in writing in order to ensure that the College accurately and completely responds to your request. A request for public records should include:
- Description of specific records being requested
- Date parameters for the public records being requested
- Name of the person or organization requesting the public records
- The requesting person's/organization's contact information
The Records Access Officer shall provide public records to a requestor by electronic means unless the record is not available in electronic form or the requestor does not have the ability to receive or access the records in a useable electronic format.
The College is only required to provide records that are in existence at the time of a request and is not required to create a new record based on information in its custody to accommodate a specific request.
The Academic Policy & Procedures Manual provides access to Cape Cod Community College's academic policies, procedures, and relevant academic information.
Board of Trustees
Campus Security Reports
- June 30, 2014 Financial Statements
- June 30, 2015 Financial Statements
- June 30, 2016 Financial Statements
- June 30, 2017 Financial Statements
- June 30, 2018 Financial Statements
- CCCC Internal Control Plan
Institutional Research and Planning