Job Related Injuries

State employees are covered by Workers Compensation for injuries which occur in the course of employment. This applies to all employees…full and part time.

Any job related injury should be reported immediately to supervisors, and the Human Resources Office. An accident report must be completed whether or not the employee sees a physician or goes to the hospital. The accident report is available in the Human Resources Office and should be completed within 24 hours where possible. Additionally, please call Jean LeBaron in the Human Resources Office at extension 4306 to report the accident and complete the necessary documentation for Workers Compensation. Failure to report an accident could result in loss of benefits under Workers Compensation.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Stay safe out there,

P. Paul Alexander
Associate Vice President of Human Resources
Cape Cod Community College
2240 Iyannough Road
West Barnstable, MA 02668-1599
(508) 362-2131 x4306/4307
(508) 375-4014 (fax)